To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Salt Lake City, UT 84120
- Rachel Federoff
- Phone: 248-581-3148
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Hansons • Salt Lake City, UT
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Purpose, Scope, & Dimension of Job:
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing general office support for a variety of clerical activities. The Administrative Assistant ensures the efficient day-to-day operation of the office, and supports the work of management and other staff. The ideal candidate will possess strong organizational and communication skills, as well as problem solving skills.
No formal supervisory responsibility
Essential Duties/Major Accountabilities:
1. Answers and directs phone calls
2. Prepares work folders for installation crews
3. Collects completed install folders and payment
4. Make copies of correspondence or other printed material
5. Scan and upload documents into internal system
6. Enter paperwork from measure technicians as well as service technicians into the computer system
7. Upload photos from technicians as well as installation crews into the computer system
8. Send payroll paperwork to the corporate office for review
9. Enter new hires into the computer system and overnight paperwork to the corporate office
Minimum Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have at least 1 year of professional work experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge, including familiarity with Microsoft office, including Word and Excel
- Great organizational skills
- Quick thinker and fast learner
- Able to multi-task with multiple customers at once
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
1. High School diploma or GED
2. Previous administrative or clerical experience
1. Must be able to remain in a stationary position for prolonged periods
2. Requires the ability to move about inside the office
3. Must be able to move items weighing up to 25 pounds
4. Must be able to communicate effectively with staff, customers, vendors, and the public
5. Constantly operates a computer and other office equipment such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer
Full-time, 40 hours per week. Standard hours are M – F, 8:00 – 5:00 but due to cyclical nature of position, some overtime, including evening and weekend hours, may be required to complete projects under deadlines.