ITS ConGlobal is the industry-leading provider of intermodal rail terminal services, auto loading and unloading and container depot services. We take pride in consistently delivering superior and reliable service, a broad scope of services and an exemplary safety record. We’re currently seeking Gate Inspectors - for 1st and 2nd shift.
The Gate Inspector is primarily responsible for accurately completing inspections on containers, trailers and chassis along and recording visual damages. We are seeking detail – oriented individuals whose primary focus is on safety and productivity. In this role you will work outdoors using a hand-held device to check-in drivers as they arrive at our depot facility to drop off or pick up containers.
- Performs inspections on trailers, chassis and containers entering or leaving the yard gate using a hand-held device
- Notes the conditions of trailers, chassis or containers after inspection
- Maintains assigned equipment & ensures work area is clean and orderly
- Performs work in accordance with established safety & quality management procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- This is an exciting time at ITS and we’re growing our team! We offer full time employees the following; career growth, competitive compensation, benefits, 401K & vacation.
- Strong customer service skills
- Computer Literate
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow direction
- Develop and implement management procedures
- Ability to work the schedule: 1st Shift 6AM - 6PM (3 days on 4 days off) or 2nd shift 6PM - 6AM (3 on 4 off)
All qualified applicants will be given equal consideration regardless of race, age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, color, religion, protected veteran status or national origin.
- Attention To Detail
- Computer Literacy
- Customer Service
- Quality Management