To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hagerstown, MD 21742
- Miguel Delgado
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Services • Hagerstown, MD
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Services has partnered with a Fortune 500 company that is looking to fill a REMOTE temporary Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist position. The position is paying $22 an hour, and is set to last six months from the contract start date, with the potential to be hired on permanently. Working with this client, you will be assigned to an American industrial company that designs and builds specialty trucks, military vehicles, truck bodies, airport fire apparatus and access equipment. The company employs approximately 16,000 people around the world. It is organized in four primary business groups: access equipment, defense, fire and emergency, and commercial. The Specialist’s main responsibilities are:
- Attributes that the manager is looking for: Someone who can hit the ground running, can manage at least 15+ full-time requisitions simultaneously, willing to take on the administrative burden of the role.
- Recruiting will be mainly for Defense Roles - Aftermarket, Global Procurement Supply Chain, HR, and Finance.
- The Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist is responsible for sourcing candidates for active requisitions and pipelining for future hiring needs across multiple segments of the company.
- Works closely with full life-cycle recruiters and hiring managers to understand hiring needs, build targeting sourcing plans, and attract external candidates to current and upcoming job opportunities.
- Actively source diverse candidates from a variety of sources, as well as, partner with central diversity efforts to consistently produce diverse talent. Thoroughly phone and email screen identified candidates.
•** If interested, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached. If not for yourself, feel free to share this opportunity within your network! ***
For quick inquiries, feel free to CHAT LIVE WITH ME NOW! (8am – 5pm CST) Miguel A Delgado
Senior Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.