Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Data Collections Manager, you will analyze actual and predictable interacting operational activities of a military, governmental, or business system to obtain a quantitative, rational basis for decision-making or resource allocation.
• Utilize advanced knowledge of modeling and measuring techniques, mathematics, statistical methods, engineering methods, operational mathematic techniques, and other principles and laws of scientific and economic disciplines in determining solutions
• Responsible for the collection requirement management in a Maritime environment in accordance with the Tasking, Collection, Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (TCPED) cycle which supports analytical information needs
• This will include researching, validating, and submitting collection requirements, as well as the creation of collection strategies and monitoring the production satisfaction of all sensor input as needed
• Responsible for collaborating with MSI countries, satellite vendors, and others on collection, exploitation, and production of supporting reports and products
• Maintain expertise in the applications, methods, products, and tasking work-flow
• Oversee the production of sensor data by working with Data Analyst's to ensure quality assurance
• May provide work leadership to lower level employees
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
FILLING THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Extensive experience in a defense operational discipline, test and evaluation, acquisition, or related field
• 8+ years of operational experience supporting Collections and GEOINT within military applications
• Understanding of RADAR, EO, IR, MASINT, Commercial Imagery, AIS and other NGA standard data formats
• Experience with Naval and Ground Operations
• Strong communications skills to provide briefings, presentations, and instruction to large groups
• An advanced level of proficiency to apply broad knowledge and experience across multiple functions
• This job may provide direction/leadership to others as a lead or technical specialist
• The primary or most necessary skills required for this job are analytical skills
• Must have an active Secret clearance or higher
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Eligible to obtain a TS/SCI clearance, but not required
• Other important skills include administrative, communication, leadership, short term planning skills, and problem solving skills TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
• Ability to travel OCONUS approximately up to 10-20%
• Bachelors in related field OR eight years work related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD SECRET CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Complex Problem Solving