Customer Service RepresentativeCompensation:
$12.00 to $14.00 hourly
Available Positions for Customer Service Representatives!
OfficeTeam is in need of an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative. Do you enjoy forming new relationships every day? This may be a great fit for your next career move. This role will be situated in a challenging and dynamic environment. This Frisco, Texas Customer Service Representative position could be for you, if you're available for a short-term temporary opportunity.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Manage the fielding and sending of important written business correspondence
- Deliver outstanding, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- Through your success in the role, you will support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Organize and route incoming telephone calls
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- 2+ years' of customer service experience
- No stranger to performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Upbeat, positive attitude and an approach to work rooted in professionalism
If you seek to deliver great customer outcomes and want to improve your customer service skills to deliver personalized service specific to individual customer needs, we want to hear from you now. Apply today!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue