Mitchell & Genex have Merged
Mitchell is a trusted software and service provider to the Property & Casualty Claims and collision repair industries as well as risk management professionals. We provide technology and services that simplify claims handling, repair processes and pharmacy transactions with best in class clinical management and cost containment solutions. Genex helps injured workers return to their jobs in a safe and efficient manner through compassionate case management, reducing health care costs and disability expenses for our customers.
Together, we bring two industry leaders in software and service committed to delivering a first-class experience to the customers, partners and markets we serve. We offer a complete suite of technology enabled solutions, and a proven managed care service mix, allowing us to deliver better outcomes to our clients for their businesses, their employees and their customers.
Start times are flexible, between 6:00 am and 8:30 am-8 hour days
Some things you will be doing are:
- Ensure that medical records/charts are sent out for scheduled appointments.
- Back up other offices as need be.
- Scanning in medical records to make them electronic files.
- Sorting records and putting them in chronological order for the doctors.
- The pay for this position is $16-$17/hr.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience is preferred
- Ability to juggle several high priority tasks at once
- High school Diploma required
- able to learn and adapt quickly
- Experience using Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Mitchell will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.