To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Contact Center Support
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Altamonte Springs, FL
Posted 27 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a large Healthcare client in Altamonte Springs, Florida (FL) that is seeking a Support Specialist for their Supply Chain division. The Support Specialist is the first point of contact for the resolution of both internal and external inquiries and requests, typically via phone, internet, and e-mail, related to Supply Chain Shared Services operations. Essential Job Functions:
- Quickly analyzes customer concerns and needs
- Resolves and/or coordinates resolution of issues in accordance with defined time limits
- Initiates tickets, logs all interactions into a computerized call tracking system, and resolves or escalates appropriately
- Acts as a subject matter expert on Accounts Payable and order requisitioning
- Understands and prioritizes/assists high priority areas with the right sense of urgency
- Associates degree or equivalent degree required, or 2 years of related experience required
- Minimum of one year of experience in customer service or information/technology position required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Web navigational & computer skills
- Skilled in providing quality customer service, including the ability to listen and understand information being presented, as well as the ability to deescalate issues and resolve complaints
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects while adhering to service-level agreements and other tight deadlines
- Ability to type fifty or more words per minute with excellent spelling, punctuation, grammar, and oral and written communications
- Ability to research and analyze information and make sound decisions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and easily adapt to fluctuating workloads and customer needs
- Proficiency in PeopleSoft strongly preferred