To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greenville, SC 29605
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Blanchard Machinery Company • Greenville, SC
Posted 1 month ago
• Contributes to a positive work environment and promotes the vision, mission and values of BMC.
• Manage Construction Equipment Service operations and ensure profitability.
• Oversee work group and ensure work is performed with company goals in mind.
• Deal with customers, determine action needed, prioritize and implement corrective action.
• Plan and act to grow the business.
• Nurture and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
• Nurture and maintain the highest levels of employee engagement.
• Control expenditures to budget; monitor financial reports and required profit for total branch
• Resolve customer complaints by taking prompt and appropriate action to maintain excellent customer relations; encourage associates to be fair, courteous, honest and appreciative for our customers’ business
• Control Shop & Field Service maintenance by daily monitoring and controlling labor and parts cost to meet required profit objectives
• Ensure productive scheduling and dispatching of all service technicians to perform daily service/repairs
• Monitor work order closings to ensure invoicing occurs within 5 days of last work activity on each job ; monitor all accounts checking for accuracy, completeness and ensuring timely processing and closing
• Monitor all warranty work orders for proper administration of claims to manufacturer
• Ensure all warranty and policy decisions are mutually fair to the customer, the manufacturer and the dealer
• Adequately ensure offices, shops, vehicles, tools and other company property are properly maintained in a professional and safe manner to promote excellent customer service
• Ensure compliance of corporate policies; monitor all phases of the department’s operations, performance and customer satisfaction
• Perform employee evaluations, and ensure proper administration of wages and salaries
• Schedule all needed training classes for technicians
• Prepare annual service department budget and objectives and capital expenditures requests
• Provide technical assistance for service and parts departments when possible
• Maintain managerial contact and support for technicians, resolving various problems and promoting customer contacts; participate in meetings to promote Caterpillar products
• Coordinate with the sales department regarding any relevant developments
• Assist sales department with special projects and technical problems when possible
• Work with the various departments needed to maintain the service department:
• Conduct informative department and branch meetings
• Serve as primary liaison between parts, service and customer
• High school diploma required, BS degree in business related field preferred.
• Previous supervisory experience preferred.
• Experience in the diesel or construction equipment field preferred.
• Ability to work with all levels of employees, management and customers in a positive, professional and effective way.
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities; meets deadlines and works well under pressure.
• Must possess a customer centric mindset along with the ability to build strong relationships.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
• Strong work ethic and self-starter. Able to effectively manage multiple tasks/priorities and adapt to change.
• Must possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone and in person.
• Ability to learn and navigate new software quickly.
• Personal commitment to continuous improvement and service excellence.
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
• The physical environment requires the employee to work inside throughout the year.
• Job requires standing, stooping, squatting, pushing, pulling, twisting, turning, lifting.
• Seeing, reading, writing and physical presence at the job location are required to complete job responsibilities.
• Use of computer and other forms of technology to complete job responsibilities.