If you are a Mid level-Senior Tax Accountant with experience, please read on! (Open to Remote for the right candidate)
We are a mid sized public accounting firm located in Salisbury, MD. We are a full service CPA firm that provides audit and attest services, tax and consulting services, business evaluation and small business advisory services for clients of all entity sizes stretching across a broad range of industries. We are more than just a workplace. We are a team with a family oriented mindset who have fun. We appreciate the work/life balance and love helping people.
We are hiring Mid-level to Senior Tax Accountants that know the difference between work and passion, a job and a career. We are looking for full time CPA's and future CPA's with 3 - 5 years of experience in tax for our growing firm.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Generous compensation and benefits package
- Annual Bonus
- We pay 100% of health coverage
- We close at 1pm every Friday in the Summer
- Generous vacation package
- We pay for all continuing education
- Flexible work hours
- Remote capabilities (Depends on Experience
What You Need for this Position
Email Your Resume In Word To
- Preparation of corporate, partnership, individual, trust and not-for-profit tax returns
- Preparation of tax workpapers for book-to-tax differences, accrual-to-cash conversions, and tax provisions
- Possess the ability to communicate with clients and build sustainable client relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess developed problem solving and analytical skills
- Participate in business development activities of the firm
- Preparation of tax projections for individual and business clients
- The ability to interact within a team setting and to interact professionally with a client.
- Proficient in time management with an emphasis on the importance of meeting deadlines and accomplishing tasks.
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Knowledge of industry and software with respect to bookkeeping and tax preparation (experience with Quickbooks, Ultra Tax, CS Engagement, is preferred, but not required)
- So, if you are a Staff Accountant (CPA) with experience, please apply today! (Open to Remote for the right candidate)
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to REMOTE Staff/Senior Accountant (CPA) - Individual, Business/Corp
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : NV1-1635481 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Nick Valenti - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Accrual Accounting
- Business Development
- Customer Relationship Management
- Microsoft Excel