To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Louisville, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Infinity Consulting Solutions • Louisville, CO
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client has an immediate need for a UX Engineer. The ideal candidate will code to be clean, modular and forward thinking with a lean development approach. You must be highly collaborative as we embrace agile approaches to solving our users’ problems, have a passion for UX design and the overall experience for our users’ lifecycles. Whether you use JS or CSS for motion, we expect you to have the experience to make these decisions and a portfolio/project list to back it up as you mentor others with your guidance.
- Develop reusable components that enable engineering in every sprint
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to build cohesion around the goals of the users and the business
- Collaborate with UX Designers around the design system and its libraries
- Collaborate with UX during design sessions
- Build rapid prototypes and iterate based on results
- Develop successful product experiences as part of an integrated engineering, product, design, and marketing team
- Implement live style guides and pattern libraries for product and engineering consumption
- Be a mentor to members of the team on front-end design and development principles
- Participate in an Agile - Scrum development environment
- React or other front-end JS composition frameworks
- Responsive HTML/CSS & JS development
- Native mobile development
- Data visualizations development
- React inline style conceptual understanding
- Agile - Scrum development lifecycle
- ES6 and an understanding of functional programming
- Passion for identifying and solving real user problems though UI experiences
- Experience with usability testing methods and implementation a plus
- Ability to set priorities, effectively communicate progress for project dependencies, and deliver on time
- Comfort in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
- Some skills in Adobe CC, Sketch, InVision and other design tools
- Knowledge of Git