Wisconsin Distribution Center
12885 104th St. Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is seeking Facilities Assistants to join our Facilities team.Position Responsibilities
- Perform maintenance and repairs on dry wall, paint, doors, locks and restroom hardware.
- Deliver food and mail using a company vehicle.
- Escort vendors as needed.
- Assist in events set-up and tear down.
- Help install, reconfigure and repair modular workstations and office set-ups.
- Install interior artwork.
- Assist and fill-in for other departments within Facilities as needed.
- Track work using computer-based work order system.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years maintenance experience with one or more of the following: rough or finish carpentry, wood finishing, painting, plumbing, lighting maintenance and installation of commercial office furniture (modular and/or case goods), floor and tile.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Experience with hand and power tools.
- Understanding of OSHA's PPE requirements and its Bloodborne Pathogens standard.
- Available for after hours and weekend on-call services.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Personal Protective Equipment
Occupational Health And Safety Administration (Osha)