To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
- Josh Biacan
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ECS Federal, LLC • Washington, DC
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ECS is seeking a Network Engineer to work in our Washington, D.C. office.
- Provide technical support in evaluating, designing, implementing, and supporting an Office 365, as well as mobile computing environment
- Provide advanced level expertise on IT issues relating to the Office 365, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business Online, and OneDrive for Business.
- Provide advanced level expertise in Microsoft Azure AD Premium, InTune, Enterprise Mobility + Security Suite.
- Provide implementation, integration, testing, and ongoing support of an integration infrastructure supporting Office 365, and MDM solutions including IBM MaaS360.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Office 365 hybrid infrastructure issues
- Maintain Tier 4 O365 and messaging Standard Operating Procedures
- Provide support for data migration projects, including migrating .pst files to Exchange Online, and multiple files to OneDrive 4 Business.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred; however 8 years of experience can be substituted in lieu of degree
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience operating and maintaining Microsoft O365 platform products,
- Knowledge of Office 365 and integration methods for IBM MaaS360 platform
- Advanced PowerShell scripting capability for Office 365 and on-prem environments
- Ability to identify and resolve problems affecting messaging systems performance, efficiency, and availability in a timely manner
- Strong experience solutioning and operating data migrations to an O365 environment
- 3 - 5 years engineering Azure solutions
- Experience administering, monitoring and troubleshooting complex enterprise solutions
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.