$28.50 to $33.00 hourly
Can you prove that you are a creative marketer with excellent writing skills and the ability to communicate to diverse audiences? Marketing/Communications Coordinators should apply for this opportunity with a client of The Creative Group, who is looking for someone to play a pivotal role in leading branding efforts for a company in the Healthcare, Hospitals, Social Assistance industry. This Marketing/Communications Coordinator position's main duties include tracking campaign results, in addition to executing on marketing and communications strategies. This long-term temporary employment opportunity is based in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. You might succeed at this position if you can bring a detail-oriented personality and a knack for multi-tasking on a variety of marketing activities to the role.
How you will make an impact
- Generate marketing materials, newsletters, advertising, and digital content
- Interface with different internal teams to coordinate marketing strategies
- Investigate target audiences & carry out market research
- Pinpoint conferences, trade shows, and other speaking opportunities as well as lead trade show activities
- Less than one year of experience required
- Consumer Marketing experience required
- Marketing Communication experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of communication
- Marketing Material experience
- Strong organization skills
- Understanding of website creation tools
- Able to use graphic design, video editing, web development, and photography applications such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to quickly write reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.