To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manawa, WI 54949
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
1117-Coffee Material Handler, Yellow Nights
TreeHouse Foods, Inc. • Manawa, WI
Posted 1 month ago
Employee Type:Full time
Job Type:Supply Chain Logistics
Job Posting Title:1117-Coffee Material Handler, Yellow Nights
Coffee Dept - Production Material Handler, Yellow Nights core hours: 5PM - 5AM
Job Title: Production Material Handlers
Reports To: BPO/Supervisor
FLSA Status: Hourly-nonexempt
Prepared by: jlc/mmm
Prepared Date: 9/6/06
Review Date: 9/8/10
SUMMARY: Position exists to move, stack and relocate raw materials and product with the use of forklift or Raymond equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Operate standard and non standard counter balance lift equipment, turret truck lift equipment, pallet wrap equipment, weight scales, battery changing equipment and other equipment as needed.
- Adhere to all Company and departmental guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures. AIB, BRC and adhere to all safety, GMP and Food Safety Guidelines.
- Ability to work safely and efficiently in a fast paced, high volume environment. Must have strong mathematical skills. Attention to detail and accuracy is also a must.
- Stack, load, and unload materials onto or off of pallets, skids or lifting device by raising and lowering lifting device.
- Train for the use of warehouse management system including the operation of computers, scanners and printers.
- Weigh materials or products as needed and record weight on tags and labels
- Pick pallets from location per pick requests with turret truck and stage them in appropriate location. Take pallets from designated location and locate them in racking, verifying the product is in the correct location.
- Maintain condition of forklift equipment by lubricating truck, recharging and changing batteries.
- Train for the use of the warehouse management system including the operation of computers, scanners and printers
- Other duties may be assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred. Prefer 12 months and up to and including 3 years of qualifying material handling experience on related work or including lower level jobs within or outside the company.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read in English and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively communicate with other employees.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, including decimals and fractions. Simple use of formulas, charts, tables, drawings, specifications, schedules, wiring diagrams, computer scanning devices, adjustable measuring instruments. Check reports, forms, records and comparable data, where interpretation requires basic skills knowledge.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: GMP and Safety certification, Haccp certification, Forklift/Raymond truck certification
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.