To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX
- Tyler Marshall
- Phone: 5122576928
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Aerotek • Austin, TX
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Looking for candidate that can handle fast paced work environment and can handle back to back escalated Provider and Member Calls.
Need to have a candidate that can navigate through multiple system/applications efficiently in order to service the calls. Candidates need to have strong customer service skills (soft skills) in order to de-escalate calls and provide exceptional customer service.
In addition to the job description, we need to stress that this position is a call center position where the employee will be on phones taking calls 7.5 hours a day (they will have 2 - 15 minute breaks and 1- 30 minute lunch that is scheduled by our work force management team). This person will be taking calls for our Providers and answer calls for all Products utilizing multiple systems. They will handle eligibility, benefit and claims calls for Providers. It is fast paced and ever changing environment so candidate needs to be able to adapt to change.
Client Job Description:
* Document all activities for reporting and resolution through the customer relationship management application (CRM) Answer inquiries from providers regarding claim, eligibility, covered benefits, authorization status issues
* Provide first call resolution through issue documentation and resolution with appropriate internal resource, follow-up and ensure closure with the contact who initiated the inquiry
* Respond appropriately to provider issues and concerns, and provide trending feedback to improve the customer experience
* Process customer correspondence and provide the appropriate level of timely follow up
* Manage service related follow up items and outstanding tasks in accordance with established turnaround times
* Provide assistance to provider regarding website registration, navigation and customer related inquires
* Educate provider on health plan initiatives during interactions with providers via telephone
* Maintain performance and quality standards based on established call experience guidelines
* Research and identify any processing inaccuracies in claim payments and route to the appropriate site operations' team for claim adjustment
* Identify any trends related to incoming or outgoing calls that may provide policy or process improvements to support excellent customer service , quality improvement and call reduction
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.