Reach Your Peak with ICMA-RC, a FINANCIAL SERVICES LEADER in public sector employee retirement products and services. Headquartered in Washington, DC, our Financial Services corporation administers over $50 billion in retirement plan assets for more than one million participant accounts. We are constantly looking for ways to create new opportunities to serve our participants. We have an extraordinary talent base and invite you to consider joining ICMA-RC's Information Technology.
Under direction, install and maintain PC hardware and software and provide assistance to ICMA-RC’s users as required.
Essential functions for this role include:
- Serving as the first point of contact for associates seeking technical assistance over the phone, virtually or email
- Respond to telephone calls, email and other requests from associates requesting technical support.
- Tracks and monitors problems to insure timely resolution.
- Deploys, maintains, supports and upgrades desktop PC, hardware, software, operating systems and distributed printers.
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals. Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
- Ensure service delivery adherence to established service level agreements.
- Maintain accurate hardware inventory.
- May require non-standard work hours
- Other duties as assigned
If you have the following credentials, we encourage you to apply:
- High School or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years’ experience; 1-year customer resolution experience in an IT help desk environment. ‘Hands On’ computer technical support/ resolution preferred.
- Knowledge of PC/LAN Hardware and software implementation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer services orientation
- Solid workstations configuration and troubleshooting for Windows 7, DOS
- Troubleshooting network/application issues in Windows environment
- A+, MCP, Network+ Certifications preferred
- Knowledge of Windows 10 and Macintosh preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft-Office, Active Directory, eDirectory, Netscape preferred
- Experience with Unix, Oracle and ITIL preferred
For your well-being, we offer a solid compensation and benefits package that features a competitive salary, a straight-forward incentive plan that rewards results, and a 401(k) Plan. For your career, we offer tuition reimbursement, professional development courses, seminars, career enrichment assignments, mentoring programs and a record of enterprise growth that creates continuing opportunities for career advancement. Consider ICMA-RC, and respond in strictest confidence. ICMA-RC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity in the workplace. Minorities and women are encouraged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you. Education
Required Licenses & Certifications
See job description
Dos (Disk Operating System)