To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Financial Solutions Architect
Nouryon • Chicago, IL
Posted 23 days ago
Financial Solutions Architect (1900011O )
Closing Date: Ongoing
Location: United States-Illinois-Chicago
Organization: Information Management
Number of employees needed: 1
Job Family:Information management
Financial Solutions Architect for our Global Center of Expertise. Provide architectural, functional and technical guidance for the design, build, and test of content deployed on our core SAP platforms and supporting environments. Serve as a primary resource to deliver the SAP and other financial solution landscape design changes, including new functionality implementation, roadmaps, and templates. Responsible for applying experience in custom functional applications to support demand management in writing project charters and translating them into detailed requirements for finance solutions and architecture within roadmaps. Responsible for ensuring solutions compatible with the existing (technical) architecture are in compliance with our internal strategies, policies, guidelines, budget, operational supportability and established impact assessment. Design tests and documents from moderate to complex financial solutions and ensure quality and consistency with template designs for deployment. Monitor the market to gain knowledge and understanding of currently emerging technologies within the financial solutions area and evaluate their relevance for the Nouryon group of companies. Proactively seek continuous business and service improvement opportunities relating to cost and performance. Translate demands and requests for new functionality and processes for our internally-developed SAP solutions. Responsible for the operational activities in finance and accounting with special focus on purchase accounting and SAP VIM solution. Support demand management in the ideation phase and early stages of the IM projects. Review impact assessment and solution directions for minor CRs. Influences others with regard to the role and relevance of Solution Architecture in the business. Identify opportunities to build cross-functional working relationships including external parties.
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Systems Engineering or a related IT field.
• Minimum of 6 years of experience with a Bachelor’s degree OR 3 years of experience with a Master’s degree with SAP solutions design, maintenance and implementation of financial solutions within the manufacturing industry.
• Experience in architecture of technology platforms. Minimum requirement of 6 years for Bachelor’s degree holder and 3 years for Master’s degree holder.
• Experience in IT change management. Minimum requirement of 6 years for Bachelor’s degree holder and 3 years for Master’s degree holder.
• Experience in business process modeling. Minimum requirement of 6 years for Bachelor’s degree holder and 3 years for Master’s degree holder.
• Experience in issue resolution methods. Minimum requirement of 6 years for Bachelor’s degree holder and 3 years for Master’s degree holder.
• Experience in application architecture design, including frameworks, tools, technologies and methodologies. Minimum requirement of 6 years for Bachelor’s degree holder and 3 years for Master’s degree holder.
• Willingness to travel internationally at least 10% of the time as part of the role.