Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
**Two years experience preferred. As part of orientation, a skills training is provided by Home Instead Senior Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients and families in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid Social Security Card, driver’s license/state photo ID, and valid auto insurance
We have a variety of shifts available. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com or call our office directly at (631)421-3655
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Identifying New Prospects