To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Buffalo, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Physician / Buffalo NY
Chenega Corporation • Buffalo, NY
Posted 1 month ago
CHENEGA TRI-SERVICES, LLC
Company Job Title:
Physician – MEPS
Chenega Job Title:
Summary: The Physician shall provide personal services as a Fee Basis Providers (FBP) who shall perform medical histories, physical examinations, as well as review of required medical tests and documents pertaining to consultations and medical histories.
- Medical histories; physical examinations; reviews of required medical tests and documents pertaining to consultations and medical histories; assessing applicant medical documentation and rendering their medical opinion on an applicant’s medical for programs applying for.
- The Physician shall not have the authority to supervise or give administrative direction to processing facility personnel.
- The Physician will only conduct physical examinations and not give any advice to applicants regardin programs or scholarships available to them.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Requires moderate supervision and may at times supervise others.
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
• Must be a Physician MD/DO, with a current unrestricted license from any one of the 50 U.S. States, the District of Columbia, The Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands is acceptable and be privileged by the USMEPCOM Command Surgeon. This license will be current (not revoked, suspended, or lapsed in registration), valid, and unencumbered (not subject to restriction pertaining to the scope, location, or type of practice ordinarily granted to other applicants for similar licenses in granting jurisdiction).
• Must have completed a residency or have provided direct patient acre within the last three years.
• A minimum of one (1) year post-graduate training must be Accreditation Council for Graduate Medial Education (ACGME) accredited.
• Possess and maintain a current Basic Life Support (BLS) Training Certification from the American Heart Association. BLS must include Hands-On skills session.
• Your medical school must be Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME) or Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation (COCA) accredited.
• You must have completed a Accreditation Council for Graduate Medial Education (ACGME) or American Osteopathic Association (AOA) accredited residency and/or have had direct patient care within the past three (3) years.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• The FBP shall possess computer skills necessary to access and update electronic applicant medical documentation, access and respond to e-mail communications, and use internet sites as required to obtain information on medical issues or gain information from organizations involved in accessing personnel into the Armed Forces.
• Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
• The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
• During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.