To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Maxim Healthcare Services • Tampa, FL
Posted 1 month ago
1. Make outbound calls to schedule patients for health screening events throughout the 5 Florida markets
2. Document call outcome on Social Care and Microsoft excel
3. Maintain a minimum daily call count of 80 calls per day and 30% conversion rate
4. Assists callers with general contacts including, but not limited to, appointment scheduling, general facility and provider information, general requests, medical records requests and issue resolution
5. Verify and update patient information in the clinical information system
6. Contact patients to remind of appointments
7. Review patient chart (in EMR) to ensure core measures are being addressed and met per protocol and takes appropriate action when they are not, i.e. schedule services
8. Contact patients to communicate special outbound call campaign messaging
- Active LPN license or RN License
- Case management experience in utilization and disengaged membership
- 3+ years as an active LPN or Registered Nurse in an acute care facility or hospital
- Excel proficiency
Hours: Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs