If you believe in making a difference, then Sentry is the company for you! As a member of a multi-billion-dollar organization, you will have the opportunity to make a direct and immediate impact on our business and customers.
Are you passionate about evaluating internal controls to address organizational risks and enjoy partnering with leadership to achieve success? As an Internal Control Auditor at Sentry, you’ll use your knowledge and skills to consult with stakeholders across the organization on the design and operation of internal controls to reduce financial reporting, operational, and compliance risks.
What You’ll Do
As an Internal Control Auditor, you’ll:
What it Takes
- Evaluate the design and operation of controls throughout Sentry and share your insights with leadership
- Develop and implement the use of data analytic tools and techniques to assess full populations of data and identify anomalies and trends for further investigation
- Collaborate with stakeholders during system development projects to ensure necessary controls are designed and implemented into new systems and for significant changes to existing systems
- Assist our team with the completion of requirements to comply with the Annual Financial Reporting Model Regulation for the leadership team’s report of Internal Control over financial reporting
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (internal auditing, IT auditing, internal control, or public accounting), financial services field ideal (accounting, finance, information technology)
- Minimum 2 years of related work experience in internal auditing, IT auditing, internal controls, or public accounting
- Professional designations/certification preferred, such as Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Strong communication, problem solving, critical thinking, and data analytical skills
How You’ll Apply
If you are interested in joining Sentry’s team, select the one position that you are most interested in being considered for and complete your online application details. If you have applied with us before, you will only need to provide your email address and password. If this is your first time applying, you’ll need to create an account. Please complete your application and upload your resume online.
All of us at Sentry—more than 4,000 associates—have various talents, skills, and backgrounds. We work together to deliver on our promises to our policyholders every day. We’re proud to offer a full line of property, casualty, and life insurance products to help protect businesses, cars, homes, lives, and retirement income.
Our headquarters is in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, with claims and service offices located throughout the United States. From sales to claims, and information technology to marketing, we enjoy a rewarding and challenging work environment with opportunities for ongoing professional development and growth.
Our bright future is built on a long track record of success. We got our start in 1904 and have been helping businesses succeed and protect their futures ever since. Because of the trust placed in us, we’re one of the largest and financially strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States.
We’re rated A+ by A.M. Best, the industry's leading rating authority.
Get ready to own your future at Sentry. Opportunities await.
Thank you for your interest in Sentry!
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Internal Control Auditor
Equal Employment Opportunity
Sentry is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- Certified Information Security Manager
- Certified Public Accountant