Do you desire to work for a company where its team members have rated
it “A Great Place to Work” and where you can make a difference in a
senior’s life? Then check out this opportunity!
Brightwater cares about the individuals who serve our members and is
seeking qualified individuals who truly desire to work in a team
environment helping others.
You can start the New Year with a new job or advance your career.
Now accepting applications for PT Servers. Tired of working late
hours and every weekend at restaurants? Brightwater, Myrtle Beach's
premier Retirement Community offers an upscale dining experience for
our residents every day. Must be able to work; 3p - 8p
Be proud of what you do & the product you put in front of your
guests. Join Brightwater's Dining Services Team today.
We offer the most flexible and generous PTO program in the industry -
Use your PTO as Cash!
Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED required.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Two years experience in a similar position preferred.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with
a high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent
lights, HVAC system, solid surface flooring, normal heat and cold
conditions associated with a kitchen and dining facility, normal
kitchen and restaurant noise levels).
- Lift objects of 35 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 50 pounds or less.
- Standing or walking for extended periods.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
We offer 21 days Personal Time Off in your first year with
availability to cash out up to 50% of unused PTO 13 times a year
& 401 k w/match, and a consistent schedule.
C (Programming Language)