Job Number: 486123
Why Join Us?
Our client is a nationally ranked firm, headquartered in the Chicagoland area. As an Administrative Assistant, you will have a direct impact on the organization's efficiency and be challenged to seek new ways of achieving excellence, always mindful of the immediate and long-term impact on individuals, communities, and world at large. We're looking for exceptional Administrative Assistants to join us.
Great, What's the Job?
We're looking for an Administrative Assistant with at least 1 year of administrative assistant experience, who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment. Whether you're taking minutes in a meeting, proofreading materials, or screening incoming calls, your positive attitude and get-it-done work ethic helps the entire organization to function.
Goal of the Administrative Assistant is to:
1. Maximize productivity for the office in handling all day-to-day administrative functions and correspondences with company leaders, external stakeholders, and employees.
2. Efficiently manage an influx of high priority requests.
3. Bring at least 3 years of administrative or office management experience.
So, What Would I Be Doing?
• Provide general administrative and clerical support including scanning, faxing, and filing
• Coordinate and distribute incoming and outgoing correspondence
• Manage office calendar, including meeting spaces and director-level calendars
• Answer calls and route to appropriate points of contact
• Prepare correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, and emails
• Maintain office supplies for department
What Kind of People are You Looking for?
• Able to manage and prioritize competing demands
• Detail Oriented
• Great communication skills
• Customer-minded with a focus on service
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook Calendar, Mail Merge, and a typing speed of 40wmp or greater
Qualifications for Consideration:
• Bachelors' degree
• Minimum 5 years of administrative assistant experience
Are there Any Perks?
• Competitive pay
• Creative work environment
• Easy transportation
Great, we look forward to reading your application! Please make sure it includes:
• Your resume
If you decide to apply, please know that every complete application will be carefully reviewed. We know it is a time commitment to prepare an application and we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing every complete application and responding one way or another. But that kind of thoughtful review means that it sometimes takes us a while to get back to applicants so please be patient with us.
Thank you for your interest!
Click here to apply. For more information about this position, contact (insert recruiter's email address).
About Advanced Resources
Advanced Resources is Chicagoland's top award-winning source for Technology, HR, Accounting & Finance, Healthcare, and Office talent. Since 1988, Advanced Resources has helped thousands of professionals with their careers and hundreds of companies in their quest to obtain top talent. There are many staffing firms, but only Advanced Resources focuses on Insight, Results, and Excellence. Our goal is to deliver a staffing experience unlike any other. For more information visit us at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Administrative Assistant.
Attention To Detail
Hardworking And Dedicated