Requisition ID: 12895
Functional Area: Transportation / Driver
Posting Locations: Leland
Delivery Supervisor – (Full service)
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional team! Coca-Cola Bottling Co. consolidated (CCBCC), the largest Coca-cola bottler in the US, is looking for Delivery supervisor – (Full Service)!
Things you should know about working as a Delivery Supervisor – 9full Service):
The Delivery Supervisor fs is responsible for the efficient delivery and merchandising of company products while meeting company distribution objectives. It is also responsible for the skill development of assigned merchandisers through leading and proper training techniques by conducting up to three Right Execution Daily rides per week with his or her assigned delivery merchandisers.
what would success look like?
• Coach, teach and train Delivery Merchandisers on processes and procedures necessary to maximize profit and productivity while maintaining satisfactory customer service. This should be accomplished through consistent planned and documented R.E.D. RIDes 9a minimum of 3 per week)
• Manage the delivery and merchandising of ALL presold orders to ensure that customer service and company standards are maintained at satisfactory levels.
• Monitor key business indicators and develop action plans based on opportunities to drive productivity gains
•. establish behaviors that ensure a safe working environment is provided and ensure employees are trained on safe working techniques in the trade.
• Manage and lead effective communications with sales, warehouse and route planning teams
• prefer candidates with knowledge of CCBCC Sales and Delivery operations
• Prior leadership and management experience a plus with the ability to effectively lead a group of people
• Must demonstrate good planning techniques and organizational skills
• HS Diploma is required and 4-year degree from an accredited college or university is a plus
• Valid driver's license and a Class A cdL along with an excellent driving history
• Must have strong communication skills
Candidate must be able to obtain; a valid medical examiners certificate (medical card) with Interstate non-excepted classification and a Class A license for the state hired. Interstate non-excepted does not allow for State approved medical waivers.
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing; background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical abilities Test (if applicable).
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drive Commercial Vehicle