To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Deerfield, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Client Services Manager
IQVIA • Deerfield, IL
Posted 15 days ago
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Client Services Manager
The role will ensure clients obtain maximum value from Medicaid based products and services and helps support a positive and productive long-term relationship in a very client-centric manner. Performs analysis to complex business challenges to provide insight to decision makers and product users.
Areas of Specialized Knowledge:
- Customer Relationships
- Data Analytics
- Process Improvement
The Client Services Manager should be comfortable working within a team environment. The position would support clients using DNA's Medicaid Validation tool, OutlierView. This would include the following responsibilities:
- The job would involve building and maintaining relationships with clients/vendors
- Training/Educating clients on OutlierView application and knowledge of the Medicaid industry (updates or current regulations)
- Identifies issues with systems and processes and proposes solutions or improvements
- Responsible for completing various ad-hoc deliverables for clients that meets the specifications given by client
- Works with business development team to ensure current client satisfaction
- Works with business development on potential clients by performing demos or proof of concepts to show the value of our application and data
- Researches, analyzes and responds to clients, which may require an in-depth understanding of the client, specific business line, and/or therapeutic market
- Facilitates and coordinates data on-boarding efforts by working with internal teams and external data partners to successfully complete on-time and within budget.
- Provides updates on assigned projects and tasks to management and internal stakeholders.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of the Medicaid Drug Rebate Program (MDRP)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a minimum of five years of related work experience preferably in drug manufacturer, State Medicaid rebate group, PBM, Payer, or Retail pharmacy
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Collaborate well with others, including internal and external team members
- Detail-oriented with strong project management, organization, and time management skills
- Must be flexible and able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment and multi-task with little supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- SQL knowledge
- Previous experience with NCPDP/CMS
- Ability to travel to clients as needed (minimal - 5%.)
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1073493