To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
On Site LPN / RN Supervisor
Maxim Healthcare Services • Tampa, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Maxim Healthcare Services iscurrently seeking an On Site Licensed Practical Nurse/ Registered NurseSupervisor. The Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse Supervisorprovides supervision over designated health care staff in a facility.
Essential Duties andResponsibilities:
- Provides supervisory oversight to the field staff population as directed by regulations or contract
- May complete annual competencies and annual appraisals for health care staff
- Attends administrative meetings as directed by facility
- Oversight will include supervision of care management as required by regulation or contract and personnel management associated with clinical delivery
- Functions as a clinical account supervisor as required by contract (schools, corrections, etc.)
- Develops field staff through evaluations and at a minimum annual feedback sessions on performance and recommended development
- Manages field staff while on assignment; assesses and investigates field staff concerns and issues, and provides performance coaching, counseling and disciplinary action when appropriate
- Conducts field staff meetings to facilitate open communication and problem-solving of issues and to ensure that information is disseminated appropriately
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) License for the state in which the nurse practices
- One year of full-time experience providing hands on healthcare preferred
- Current Health Certificate (if applicable)
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray
- One year prior professional nursing experience preferred
- Current BLS Card
- Successful completion of Maxim Staffing Solutions testing process
- Successful completion of background screening and hiring process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with computers, including Microsoft Office
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs