What you'll do...
Serves as a representative of H&R Block and is responsible for continually striving to accelerate growth, to strengthen relationship with franchisee and to provide services to franchisee in accordance with Company policy, vision and mission. Specific areas of support include partnership with strategic planning, sharing retail tax strategies and priorities, while ensuring operational support for the Franchisee. Provides service and consults with assigned franchise district to drive growth and performance; accountability for increasing client base, company revenue and net earnings. Ensures issues pertaining to franchisees are managed and resolved. Create an environment of cooperation and partnership between franchisees and company operations.Day to day, you'll...
About H&R Block...
- Consult and offer expertise to franchise owners by assisting with and influencing long range business plan development including pricing, real estate, and market level analysis. Analyze business financial metrics to recommend best solutions to improve the performance of franchise district.
- Make market-specific recommendations to develop community involvement. Provide solution-based coaching and consulting to franchisees on tax office operations: people, process, and systems.
- Monitor industry and market by understanding and articulating tax industry trends and knowing competition within the district.
- Understand competitive landscape to identify district-level business growth opportunities. Provide direction to franchisee to identify methods to continuously improve business performance and growth. Make recommendations for new office locations and support expansion process.
- Deepen commitment of franchisees by creating an environment of cooperation and partnership between franchisees as well as with company organization. Communicate franchisee perspective to appropriate support teams in field and FSO-KC.
- Articulate and drive H&R Block strategies and priorities, adapting messaging for local market relevancy. Identifies and recommends solutions for a consistent business approach, but remains sensitive to the individual business needs of each office.
- Influence the behaviors of franchisees by serving as a resource and promoting the adoption of company programs and products.
- Make balanced decisions by thinking equally of clients, shareholders, franchisees, and associates. Ensure the decisions benefit the company and franchisees and apply consistently.
- Ensure operations support and compliance by directing franchisees to support groups for problem resolution. Understand and apply franchising laws to district operations. Understand and apply HRB's Franchise License Agreement and Policies and Procedures. Understand and ensure compliance with Privacy Laws, Agency Requirements, and other regulations governing tax preparation industry.
- Other duties, as assigned.
We're here to live our purpose-to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the momentum of a forward-thinking company-one that defined an industry and is now leading its transformation.What you'll bring to the team...
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or the equivalent through a combination of education and related work experience.
- 5 years Minimum related work experience
- Understanding of the dynamics of franchise owner/company owned environment.
- Ability to make independent decisions; assume complete responsibility for his/her work and decisions.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills, public relations skills, and detail-oriented.
- Demonstrated project management skills, the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects, the ability to balance short- and long-term priorities, and the ability to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Experience in a retail or similar work environment is required. Multi-unit is a plus.
- Willingness and ability to travel and to maintain a flexible work schedule.
- Three years of supervisory experience to include all aspects of coaching, counseling and reviewing performance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Ability to operate a computer and applicable software packages.
- Complex Problem Solving
- Strategic Thinking
- Operations Support Systems