We are looking for a Material Planner to work for a well-known sports company. Amazing location, facility and there is an opportunity to grow with the company.
Will plan work orders for product lines, monitor movement of materials and production cycle.Responsibilities
Ideal Candidate will have...
- Verify data accuracy
- Identify problem areas with supply chain and research root causes and offer solutions
- Create review reports, graphs and charts
- Completes special assignments for the department manager
- Bachelor degree in Materials Management, Supply Chain, Finance or Business Administration.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Superior Attention to details
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Ability to review and understand data
- US Citizen or Green Card holder
: $20.00 Per hour. This position is a full-time, fully benefited work opportunity!About URL blocked - click to apply
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted URL blocked - click to apply
to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in URL blocked - click to apply
, accounting and URL blocked - click to apply
verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the URL blocked - click to apply
four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Supply Chain Management
Attention To Detail