Home Care Aide
San Jose, CA and Surrounding Areas
Do you love caring for seniors, have a heart for helping others, and desire to be part of a great team of Caregivers? As a Home Care Aide, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of our clients and their families. We are seeking professional, compassionate, and reliable caregivers to provide hourly care for our clients (shifts ranging from 3 to 12 hour) so that they may remain safely in their homes.
• Ensure quality and safe delivery of home care services.
• Be knowledgeable and implement the client's individualized care plan.
• Communicate specific information and observations to the office staff.
• Attend to the individualized needs of our clients, which may include assistance with:
Grooming, bathing, oral hygiene, feeding, incontinent care, toileting, transferring, accident prevention, ambulation, medication reminders and light housekeeping.
• All experience levels
• Clean background check required
• Must pass drug screen
• Negative TB test
• Locally Owned and Operated
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Up to full time
• Flexible hours
• Medical/ Dental/ Vision benefits & 401k; based on eligibility.
• Paid time off; based on eligibility
• Weekly pay
• Direct deposit
• Paid overtime
• Paid training
• Continued education provided
• Holiday pay; based on eligibility
• Cell phone reimbursement
• Mile and travel time reimbursement
Interim HealthCare, is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. The San Jose office has been serving our local community for many years, providing flexible work schedules for our dedicated caregiving staff. That kind of stability, combined with our commitment to integrity, makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
- Home Care
- Oral Health