You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Business Process Consultant - Hybrid
Senior Business Analyst – Recovery Growth & Innovation.
At UnitedHealth Group and Optum, we want to make healthcare work better for everyone. This depends on hiring the best and brightest. With a thriving ecosystem of investment and innovation, our business in Ireland is constantly growing to support the healthcare needs of the future.
Our teams are at the forefront of building and adapting the latest technologies to propel healthcare forward in a way that better serves everyone. With our hands at work across all aspects of health, we use the most advanced development tools, AI, data science and innovative approaches to make the healthcare system work better for everyone. Join us and do your life's best work.
The Recovery Growth and Innovation senior business analyst is responsible for proactive analysis and monitoring of recovery operations and supporting technology, including the Recovery Automation Program (RAP). They systematically review operations to identify areas for future growth and improvement and lead high-value, strategic initiatives.
- Be part of the team that shapes and delivers strategies that delivers savings for the company more than $2.8bn.
- Identify, develop, and implement initiatives to achieve savings targets.
- Deliver proposed solutions via our internal automation program.
- Lead multiple end-to-end projects to deliver strategic initiatives, displaying strong project leadership skills.
- Review the Recovery Technology processes to facilitate the identification of areas for improvement and removal of waste.
- Work in close collaborative partnership with senior leaders to create, implement and evaluate strategic initiatives.
- Collaborate and partner with various stakeholders to develop an excellent working relationship and ensure planned results are delivered .
- Provide support to other leaders across the wider function in the US, Ireland, and the Philippines.
- Proficiency in basic process management principles and methodologies (e.g., Six Sigma, Lean).
- Understanding of relevant computer systems, applications, and/or claims platforms (e.g. Visual Studio, Excel, SQL, MS Project, SharePoint, MS Word, COSMOS, UNET, Diamond, Facets).
- Demonstrate knowledge of relevant business systems, tools, and processes.
- Experience automating processes via Visual Studio or other equivalent software.
- Experience building and maintaining macros, using VB.net or equivalent technology.
- Experience building SQL and SAS queries.
- UiPath experience.
- Project management experience.
Please note you must currently be eligible to work and remain indefinitely without any restrictions in the country to which you are making an application. Proof will be required to support your application.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law
- Artificial Intelligence
- Business Systems
- Claim Processing
- Data Science
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2136522
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.