Ultimate Staffing is seeking professionals who excel in customer relations and customer satisfaction to join our Heathrow Call Center Team!
The Right Candidate will have:
- Prior experience providing excellent customer service
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Excellent attendance with a steady work history
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Have prior automotive experience (Highly desired, but not required)
- Comfortable with technology, willingness to learn
- Strong active listening skills
- Manage inbound phone calls (with a smile)
- Respond to basic trouble shooting questions and provide solutions
- Help obtain and maintain high customer satisfaction scores
- Document each call using client systems
- Provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers
This position requires candidates that can adapt easily and work in a fast-paced environment. Attendance and reliability are an absolute requirement!
What we are looking for:
- 1+ years of customer service experience (Call Center experience helpful, but not required)
- Excellent business phone etiquette and computer skills are required
- Professional appearance and communication skills
- Open and flexible schedule. Available to work shifts ranging from 8:00 am - 8:00 pm. Must be available to work on Saturdays.
- History of success and tenure in previous work experience
- The ability to capture and enter complete and concise documentation
- Ability to ask pertinent questions and demonstrate empathy
- The ability to solve complex problems and provide solutions
What we offer:
- Paid training
- A warm and professional environment with on-site restaurant/café'
- A benefit package including medical, dental and vision
- Direct deposit
- Monthly bonus program
$14.00-$14.42 hourly rate
What Else You Need to Know: Due to COVID-19, this position may require remote availability.
ALL OFFERS OF EMPLOYMENT WILL BE CONTINGENT UPON PASSING ONLINE ASSESSMENTS AND A SUCCESSFUL CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to BEC Lexus 11/16/2020
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.