To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- El Paso, TX
- TreeHouse Foods, Inc.
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TreeHouse Foods, Inc. • El Paso, TX
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
TX El Paso
Job Posting Title:
•Educate and monitor all safety rules, policies and activities.
•Guide compliance to company rules, policies & procedures to ensure a safe & fair working environment
* Provide support to the daily activities of the line maintenance and hourly employees
* Guide employees on continuous improvement initiatives through leadership
* Critically monitor and review the daily line performance and make improvements or adjustments as needed
* Provide an open working environment that promotes development and positive recognition
* Provide training for personnel as needed
•Communicate effectively with maintenance personnel and management holding department meetings/training classes as required
- Maintain staffing to meet department staffing levels
- Ensure all daily maintenance documents are completed and are accurate included SAP transactions
- Update maintenance manuals as changes occur (job descriptions, training checklists, equipment repair manuals, and JHA's and JSA's)
- Administer disciplinary action with approval from Human Resources to employees who have violated company rules, procedures, and policies or have poor performance
- Maintain adequate supply of maintenance tools and supplies.
- Monitor day to day unit activities and resources across shifts to meet and/or maintain safety, quality, cost, service and employee moral objectives.
- Develop short and long-term plans to provide continuous improvement in safety, quality, cost and employee development/satisfaction
- Work with other departments, vendors, and contractors to achieve identified improvements as assigned
- Provide leadership and physical presence for the Line Maintenance Employees
- Prepare reports for Maintenance Manager and support that position as needed
- Provide an atmosphere conductive to the effective use of teamwork to achieve objectives
- Assist in development of Lead Mechanics
- Execute other duties as assigned by Maintenance Manager
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.