Hearth and Home Technologies in Lake City MN is adding a Manufacturing Engineer to our team. Hearth and Home Technologies is the world’s largest manufacturer of hearth products (gas, electric and wood burning fireplaces, as well as Stoves) with a long history of exceptional products and customer satisfaction.
A successful Manufacturing Engineer will impact the business by:
Skills and Abilities
- Assist in developing and implementing improvements to eliminate waste and achieve overall company objectives for quality, delivery, cost and safety.
- Create and maintain process Flow, Standard Operating Procedures and Line Balance documentation.
- Manage projects on-site with small capital investment, needing some management approval
- Meet labor content standards utilizing good assembly methodologies and ergonomics.
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirement and equipment layout.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to communicate, collaborate, and implement projects with internal and external customers.
- Project management including establishing and maintaining project timelines with some direct supervision.
Education & Experience
- 4 year degree in Engineering or related field.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing preferred
Working at Hearth & Home you can expect these benefits:
Work Today Get Paid Today: You can access your pay when you need it
Profit Sharing paid quarterly after 1 year of service
- Excellent Benefits that start Day 1:
- Minimum 3 weeks Paid Time Off (prorated year 1)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision, HSA,
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid short & long-term disability
- Tuition Assistance
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 401k company match and Ownership Contribution; 100% vested immediately
- Stock Purchase Plan Discount
- HHT Product Discount
- Implement Projects
- Lean Manufacturing