To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dixon, CA 95620
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Rebuild Service Technician
Altec Industries , Inc. • Dixon, CA
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Altec is present in more than 100 countries throughout the world supporting the electric utility, telecommunications, contractor, lights and signs, and tree care markets. We are known for lifting products -- bucket trucks, cranes, and equipment used to help people access tough-to-reach places -- but the success starts with thousands of associates who come together to Reach Higher!
The Altec Service Group provides support for the life of the equipment, through a network of service centers across the United States and Canada. There is an opening for a Rebuild Service Technician.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
And apply now at jobs.altec.com
Education, Experience, and Skills Required
Should the selected candidate meet the qualifications of a more experienced level in the career path, the job level may be adjusted.
- Altec Service Group experience preferred
- Related education and / or experience is required
- Specific experience includes hydraulic utility equipment components, hydraulic tools, battery tools
- Examples of components and tools are construction, mining, or farm equipment components such as winches, gearboxes; hydraulic tools such as pole tamps, pole saws; battery tools such as crimpers
- Overtime may be required
- Physical effort and dexterity is required, lifting up to 75 pounds, including service-related tools.
- High School or GED required
- Uphold Altec’s safety commitment
- Diagnose issues with hydraulic and battery tools and components
- Diagnose issues with radio control systems
- Maintain and repair Aerial Device components, Digger Derrick components, and other equipment components
- Maintain and repair hydraulic and battery tools
- Maintain and repair radio control systems
- Restore tools and components to working order
- Exhibit positive and effective interaction with other Altec associates, vendors, and customers
- Maintain accurate records of all service, repair, and other work
Competitive pay which rewards performance
Comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program - Retirement 401(k) Program - Vacation and Holidays - Flexible Spending Accounts - Tuition Assistance Program - Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program - Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.