To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Federal Way, WA 98001
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable Specialist
Crawford Thomas Recruiting • Federal Way, WA
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Accounts Payable Specialist 1 - Federal Way, WA
- The AP Specialist 1 provides first-line response to AP related inquiries from vendors, teammates and/or managers.
- The position ensures customer’s questions are answered comprehensively within established SLA’s and calls and other contacts are tracked appropriately.
- Also, ensures other systems and/or vendor functions are maintained and completed timely.
- This position reports to the AP Supervisor.
- Answers incoming phone calls, emails, IM’s and walk ups in a high-volume environment knowledgeably with professionalism and courtesy
- Explain related policies, other regulations and system end user best practices to vendors, teammates and managers
- Provides general support to vendors and the company at large related to best practices, policies and regulations
- Maintains security and discretion related to credit card, vendor and teammate specific information
- Clarifies, researches, and provides problem resolution for all AP related issues presented; escalate as necessary
- Based on inquiries received, detect trends and potential trouble areas; report to management
- Provides technical support and training for the end users of related systems as needed
- Reconciles vendor statements with over 90 day aging’s
- Makes corrections to expense and banking system account profiles as required
- Increases/Decreases credit card limits live in the banking system based on company policy
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned including but not limited to:
- Work overtime with little or no notice as needed
- Attend team meetings, phone conferences, and training as needed
- Know, understand, and follow governmental regulations, teammate guidelines, and all other company policies
- Consistent, regular, punctual attendance as scheduled is an essential responsibility of this position
- Minimum of one (1) year’s AP related experience preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year’s Call Center experience preferred
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, and Excel; working knowledge of Oracle preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required