Kelly Services is seeking Accounts Payable Specialists for an American biotechnology company that discovers, develops and commercializes medicines for cancer and inflammatory disorders in Summit, NJ.
Job Title: Accounts Payable Specialist III
Location: Summit, NJ 07901
Job Type: Contract
Length: 9 Months
Est. Start Date: September 2019
Hours: 40 hours/week, 8 hours/day
Pay Rate: $26 - $30 per hour
Overview of Role:
The Specialist III will support the Accounts Payable function. This individual will require appropriate knowledge of Company financial systems including Oracle EBS and Basware invoice matching/approval system. The Specialist III will also be involved in some cross functional projects and ad hoc reporting.
- Manage daily assignments related to invoice processing and exceptions.
- Maintain a strong relationship with internal and external customers to ensure coordination of purchasing, master data management and accounts payable efforts.
- Able to quickly access and solution issues and resolve timely and discreetly within the operation queue.
- Provide timely assistance to the other Finance Shared Service areas (FP&A, RTR, A/P, MDM, T&E) as needed.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change.
- Maintain compliance with our service level agreements and key performance indicators.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of an automated Procure to Pay process
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in Excel.
- Ensure that all financial deadlines regarding AP are met for the financial close.
- Assist with any ad-hoc projects and tasks as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting preferred with a minimum of four years’ experience in a Financial Operations work stream.
- Understand the benefit of transactional execution and identify potential downstream issues resulting from the data input into a given transaction.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Adapts well to different personalities and works well with others on the team.
- Ability to expresses one’s self clearly and concisely to key stakeholders; documents issues and/or concerns concisely and comprehensively; adjusts style, language and/or terminology appropriate for the audience.
- Ability to independently manage oneself with a strong attention to detail.
- A working knowledge of Oracle EBS Financial Systems, experience with MS Office (Access, Excel, Word and PowerPoint) strongly preferred.
- Commitment to delivering quality results and overcoming obstacles and challenges in a time-sensitive environment.
- Strong analytical and reconciliation skills.
- High degree of integrity and strong work ethic.
- High sense of urgency and ability to identify creative solutions to time sensitive problems.
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple work streams, and stay calm and effective under pressure.
- High degree of organizational agility.
- Customer Service focused with the ability to communicate across all levels of the organization.
- Positive attitude with proven ability to handle challenges and overcome obstacles.
- Self-starter who can propose pragmatic solutions for issues without further supervision.
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position Email blocked - click to apply however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 5,500 finance and accounting professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Hardworking And Dedicated
Attention To Detail