The CSI Companies is hiring an Accounts Payable Manager for a leading Manufacturer and Distributor located in Niles, IL on a Direct Hire basis!
One of the most respected companies in the area committed to growing their business and their people by creating an outstanding work environment is looking to hire. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a new and exciting development for this team. Contact us immediately to hear more about this position.
Salary: DOE; $85K-$95K
Hours: Full Time - Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm, Occasional Overtime
Location: Niles, IL, Onsite at their office
Effective Date / Tentative Start Date: Interviewing immediately and offer contingent upon completing background check and drug screen
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID by October 31st.
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Manager for our Shared Services Team to look after payment transactions and the financial commitments of our company. You will need to maintain ledgers, oversee tax-related processes, maintain spreadsheets and database of valuable information, and uphold the company’s policies and image with customers, therefore contributing to its growth.
- Manages and supervises the accounts payable department and staff in the organization.
- Manages functions like maintaining the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and project accounting.
- Ensures that systems, policies, and procedures adhere to company policies while functioning with accuracy and timeliness.
- Ensures that the accounts payable and the company’s financial obligations are met efficiently.
- Oversees all tax-related processes, like the 1099 tax information.
- Keep track of the company’s financial expenditures, maintain a database, and provide reports as and when requested by supervisors.
- Oversee all payment transactions such as ACH, wires, paper checks and so on.
- Will oversee data entry, validation, and processing of various types of invoices like general overhead, subcontractor, and employee travel reimbursements.
- Keeps track of the status of all transactions taking place within the company and external vendors and contractors.
- Standardize procedures to generate efficiency in-house and create internal templates to be used by the company.
- Be active on the customer service front and be quick and accurate with communication.
- Supervise a team of 8+ individuals to include AP supervisor and AP Clerks.
Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor's Degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field preferred
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- 2+ years of management experience
- Experience with leadership roles and display problem-solving capabilities.
- Basic computer skills with prior experience working with accounting software like SAP
- Must have substantial ERP AP system experience, as well as 1099 filing experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with employees, superiors, and customers.
- Strong analytical and time management skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Well planned, organized with keen attention to detail.
The CSI Companies is a recruiting firm established in 1994 that has been awarded “Best of Staffing” for 5 years in a row. We provide outstanding services to the world’s leaders in the healthcare field as well as other organizations. For consideration, please submit your resume with all of your relevant experience included on it for immediate consideration. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted.
- Computer Literacy
- Time Management
- Complex Problem Solving
- Accounts Payable