To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- 3501 Thurston Ave Anoka, Minnesota 55303 United States, MN 55303
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
AIC (part of ACS Group) • 3501 Thurston Ave Anoka, Minnesota 55303 United States, MN
Posted 1 month ago
* Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives.
* Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs.
* Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors.
* Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing.
* Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts.
* Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process
* Create Automated Acceptance Testing Scripts as needed
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science, MIS.
* 5+ years of experience programming in C#.Net and/or VB.Net.
* 3+ years of experience with HTML5 and Bootstrap
* 3+ years of experience with consuming web services and web api
* 3+ years of experience configuring and troubleshooting IIS and experience with IIS authentication schemes
* 3+ years of experience with SQL development; proven ability to read and write complex SQL queries
* 2+ years of experience with Web API, and MVC software architecture patterns.
* 2+ years of experience with AngularJS and/or Angular
* Proficient with Microsoft Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, and Git
* Ability to effectively communicate with individuals within all levels of technical and non-technical skills sets (i.e. Developers, Project Managers and external Customers)
* Proven ability to write complex code; including the planning of work from initiation through implementation while demonstrating the ability to meet project completion dates with acceptable levels of supporting documentation and software quality
* Experience with Gherkin and a Cucumber implementation, preferably SpecFlow
* Exposure to SharePoint and related content management technologies.
* Experience performance tuning applications.
* Exposure to diverse platforms and operating systems, including current and emerging technologies.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Self-starter, strong desire to learn, contribute and think creatively