To provide evaluative, consultative andtreatment interventions to all home health patients in their place of residencereferred by a licensed physician and will maintain effective communication withHome Health Partners/ United Rehab Partners, patients, patient’s families andother internal and external customers as appropriate.ESSENTIALJOB FUNCTIONS:
1. CompletesEvaluations, Assessments, and treatments accurately, including alldocumentation/records, according to policy and the individualized care plan ina timely and accurate manner.
2. Followsestablished policies and procedures as related to the scope of practice.
3. Recognizesand responds to priorities in patient care showing initiative and sound judgment.
4. Demonstrateswillingness to adapt to change in workload and assists with training/orientingothers.
5. Providesa clean, safe environment with well-stocked supplies and functioning equipment.Has current knowledge of proper equipment usage.
6. Observesuniform code or dress guidelines and wears ID badge at all times.
7. Fostersteamwork environment and is supportive of cultural diversity.
8. Representsthe organization in a positive and professional manner.
9. Acceptsresponsibility to report any alleged or suspected violations to supervisorand/or others until the issue is resolved.
10. Adheresto Great Customer Service principles of the organization.
11. Reportsto work on time as scheduled; providing proper notification per policy oftardiness, planned or unplanned PTO.
12. Followsall Tenets of the Organization; demonstrating the Committed to CaringPhilosophy throughout each work day.
13. Fostersa culture of compliance by following the Code of Conduct and other applicablepolicies and regulatory requirements at all times.
14. Completesall required orientation, in services and trainings timely and successfully.
15. Performsother related duties as necessary and as directed by supervisor. ESSENTIALSKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Demonstrates a strong sense of quality, work ethic and flexibility. Always represents the organization in a positive and professional manner.
2. Demonstrates the ability to take initiative and use sound judgment in routine and emergency situations. Knowledge of established safety procedures when performing tasks and/or working with equipment. Follow established safety regulations, to include fire protection and prevention, smoking regulations, infection control, etc.
3. Expresses thoughts clearly and concisely in oral and written form.
4. Develops good rapport easily with patients, families, partners and customers; exhibiting a helpful and courteous attitude at all times.
5. General proficiency in computer usage especially Microsoft Office applications and electronic medical record reporting following HIPAA regulations.
6. Maintains self-direction, able to prioritize demonstrating excellent time management to obtain outcomes and strategic goals by targeted deadlines.
7. Attends and participates in continuing educational programs to keep abreast of changes in their field, as well as, to maintain current license/certification, as required.PREFERREDSKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Prior Home Health experience is preferable.QualificationsLICENSURE, CERTIFICATION AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
1. Must have a valid professional license in State of practice.
2. Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program.
3. If foreign-trained, the program must be deemed substantially equivalent to a Physical Therapist entry level education in the U.S. by a credentials evaluation organization approved by the APTA. Job:
South Carolina-Myrtle BeachSchedule:
1st ShiftJob Posting:
May 21, 2020, 8:38:51 PM