To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Indianapolis, IN 46241
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Merchandiser Full Time
Advantage Solutions • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Full Time Retail Merchandising Representative
At Advantage Solutions, we build people, brands and businesses! Advantage Solutions is searching for a driven and reliable Retail Merchandising Representative. As a member of our top performing team, you will partner with the retail sales teams to build displays for our client’s products in local retail locations. The Merchandiser will ensure that product stock and display quality are consistently maintained over time. The ideal candidate for this opportunity is comfortable working independently and communicating questions and comments to their direct Supervisor.
Take this opportunity to join Advantage Solutions, North America’s leading business solutions provider and help build your career working with amazing people and earning competitive pay! Apply today!
What We Offer:
- Full Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Pet Insurances).
- 401(K) with company match.
- Generous Paid Time Off.
- Paid training and ongoing career development.
- Tuition reimbursement after 1 year of work.
- Mileage reimbursement.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain client standards through merchandising activities.
- Build displays and ensure product is well stocked.
- Develop smart action plans and address concerns of the retail management.
- Solve problems through effective communication.
- Daily administrative tasks, conference calls, and reporting.
- Complete online training to stay up to date on product details
- High school diploma, GED, or at least 6 months sales or merchandising experience.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, elevated sense of urgency, and keen attention to detail.
- Passionate with a strong drive for results.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Adaptability to changing demands and client goals.
- Strong independent worker, and also act as a member of the larger Advantage team.
Advantage Solutions is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management, and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.