To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA
- Susanne Tolciu
- Phone: 8586092027
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Support Specialist
Aerotek • San Diego, CA
Posted 1 month ago
We need smart customer service oriented people to assist customers whose vehicle has broken down and are in need of service. Our people take Inbound/Outbound calls from customers and service providers to enable the most customer friendly experience. We are looking for people that are computer literate, great at active listening, and flexible with work schedule and responsibilities and have a positive/upbeat attitude. Spanish speaking bilingual skills are a plus. Every person filling this role has a great opportunity to grow with the company. First, by becoming a full time employee. Secondly, the ability to move cross functionally throughout the organization. Come work at a company that is fast paced and energetic with great growth potential for every position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Use the company's platform to manage roadside events.
- Take Inbound/Outbound calls from customers and service providers.
- Possess the ability to effectively diffuse high tension situations
- Follow established polices for communication to both parties.
- Answer incoming phone lines and process the information in an accurate, timely, and courteous manner.
- Follow established policies for caller active listening and probing, information gathering, and customer service.
- Use logic/comprehensive reasoning skills to address and resolve customer roadside assistance issues
- Call potential providers and assist with on boarding or platform support as well as perform other duties assigned; after all, wearing many hats is part of the start-up life!
The Call Center is a 7 days per week operation, requiring candidates to be able to work weekends and holidays
- Min 1 yr. Customer Service Experience
- Superb telephone etiquette
- Call Center Experience Preferable
- Typing /PC Skills, familiar with Microsoft Office Software
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Ability to multitask use multiple screen and data bases with ease
- Internet platform savvy
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.