DescriptionPruittHealth is a COVID-19 vaccine-mandated employer. JOB PURPOSE:
The duties and responsibilities include performing the day-to-day administrative secretarial and receptionist functions of the facility in accordance with current established procedures, and as directed by the Office Supervisor. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
QualificationsMINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Answers incoming telephone calls and direct to appropriate person or department.
- Maintains confidentiality of all pertinent personnel information in accordance with the Privacy Act, as well as established personnel policies governing the release of information.
- Types documents, reports, letter, etc. at least 50 words per minute with high accuracy.
- Remains at repetitious tasks for long periods of time while completing paperwork, etc.
- Recognizes, respond to and/or report resident emergency situations immediately.
- Maintains strict confidentiality on all facility data.
- Communicates with and support residents, families, visitors, etc.
- Maintains privacy of records, conditions and other information relating to residents, employees and facility.
- Performs assigned tasks in accordance with policies and procedures, and as instructed by the Administrator.
- Notifies supervisor of pending absence or tardiness within the time frame described in personnel handbook.
- Operates copier, office machines, computer, etc., as directed.
- Prepares and mail statements in accordance with established billing procedures.
- Assists in preparing time cards and distributing payroll checks.
- Maintains current file and listing of residents, emergency phone numbers of on-call personnel, key personnel, etc.
- Greets visitors, guests, residents, sales people and others, and monitor or report suspicious persons or situations to the Administrator.
- Receives, sorts and distributes mail as directed.
- Refers difficult and conflicting interactions or situations to Administrator or appropriate department head.
- Conducts annual salary and wage surveys and reports finding to the Administrator.
- Assists in reporting complaints and grievances from residents, families, visitors and partners.
- Assists with completing forms, reports, etc., that are not considered as essential functions.
- Assists with supply inventory.
High school diploma or equivalent MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
At least six (6) months experience in payroll, insurance and/or clerical position. ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications)
Prefer two (2) years of experience in a payroll, insurance and/or clerical position.
Courses in payroll, bookkeeping, office procedures, and other related subjects.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or approved exemption required by date of hireFamily Makes Us Stronger.
Our family, your family, one family. Committed to loving, giving, and caring. United in making a difference.
We are eager to connect with you! Apply Now
to get started at PruittHealth!
As a condition of employment at PruittHealth, all employees are required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.Job:
1st ShiftJob Posting:
Oct 4, 2022, 4:50:29 PM
- Medical Emergency
- Office Procedures
- Payroll Management