Epitel empowers clinicians, patients, and caregivers who live with or care for neurological disorders. We’re a venture-backed company funded by top medtech VCs, physicians, hospitals, and strategics. We employ proprietary EEG wearables and powerful AI to create a new platform for brain diagnostics. Our system cuts the time to diagnose brain disorders from hours to minutes and solves critical care access issues. We’re building toward a continuous neurology care platform that will create novel biomarkers for neurological disorders. If you’re interested in a high-impact role at a neurology pioneer, this is it!
We're always looking for talented, smart and collaborative individuals, with whom we can network, build relationships and potentially work alongside in the future!
Please feel free to submit your resume here, and let us know what you would like to work on at Epitel. In this way, when a role opens up that matches up to your experience & career aspirations, our team will reach out. This opening is reviewed less frequently than our active open roles, so please forgive a slower response time here.
Sending you our best,
Please note, we do try to respond to all who reach out to us through our careers page, those who reach out via this link may experience a delay in reply, based on current opportunities on our team. If there is a specific job you're interested in, please apply directly to that role, for a more timely response.Benefits
- Remote-friendly - we’re open to the best candidate anywhere in the US. To that end, we provide a stipend for remote work site of your choice (e.g., WeWork, Industrious) and WFH gear (e.g., keyboard, mouse, camera, etc.)
- Medical/dental coverage - we pay 100% of premiums
- 401k matching
- Professional development allowance - we do better when you do better
- Unlimited vacation - we also take typical US holidays + Pioneer Day (harkening to our Utah roots!)
- Regular IRL meetings - remote work is convenient, but it’s important to get to know one another in-person. We organize time for us to all to be physically in the same place (as long as we’re all safe) every once in a while.
- Health Administration
- Primary Care
- Electronic Medical Record