To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Edison, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
EMCOR Group, Inc • Edison, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
Forest Electric Corp., a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc., is the largest electrical contracting company in New York City and New Jersey area and one of the largest in the U.S. For over 50 years, Forest Electric has provided complete, expert electrical services throughout the New York/New Jersey Metropolitan area.
Forest Electric Corp. has an immediate need for an Administrative Assistant / Receptionist for its Edison, NJ office. This position will be responsible for greeting visitors, answering multiple telephone lines, and perform other administrative duties as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES -
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answer telephones, screen calls and take messages.
- Handle and distribute all office mail in and out, interoffice mail, and UPS shipments.
- Greet and log in all visitors.
- Maintain Work Authorization ticket log as well as requests from Supers, Foremen and Project Managers.
- Process certain time sheets.
- Update and maintaining Job Log book and file folders.
- Handle incoming tax exempt certificates from vendors.
- Update Team Calendar with Department meetings and bid due dates.
- Process invoices and check requests to Accounts Payable Department.
- Update estimating log with new bids.
- Printing of drawings.
- Maintain copy room and assist with monthly office supply order.
- General recording keeping; including filing, scanning, creating folders etc.
- General administrative support to all departments.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years administrative experience desired.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, including Word and Excel.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to excel in a fast paced multi-task environment.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer.