To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Plano, TX 75024
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Front End UI Developer
KellyMitchell • Plano, TX
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Front End UI developer Role
Prefer Local Plano Candidates - Onsite not remote- 9 Month Project
Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements. Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing. Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or Engineering or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience in Application Development
- At least 3 years of experience with Agile Scrum process
- At least 1 year experience of AWS cloud experience
- At least 3 years of experience with AngularJS and Java web applications
- At least 1 years experience in relational database or NoSQL, and Linux or Unix
- At least 3 years commonly used open source products (e.g.Angular, Maven)
- At least 3 years with application servers (e.g., Tomcat)
- At least 2 years experience with Git
- At least 1 years experience with collaboration tools (e.g., Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence, Nexus)
- Master's Degree in fields such as Computer Science, Information Systems, and Engineering or military experience
- 5+ years of experience in a technical role
- 5+ years of experience with application and/or data design, architecture and development
- 5+ years of experience leading the full life-cycle of IT development and platform support
- 3+ years of experience with relevant software technologies and languages
- 2+ years of experience with Agile development methodologies including Scrum and SAFe best practices
- 1+ years of experience working in banking and/or financial services industries