Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for Merchandiser jobs in Manor, TX. These Merchandiser jobs are temp to hire opportunities!
Responsibilities for Merchandiser jobs include but are not limited to:
- Support the Sales Department through safe and efficient product placement and display building
- Accurately stock and rotate products onto shelves from backroom inventories as required
- Communicate all retail opportunities/issues to manager and/or retail account representative
- Establish and maintain a professional rapport with retail personnel, based on trustworthiness, respect, communication and a high level of customer service
- Organize, stock and remove any damaged or outdated products (beer and non-alcoholic beverages) in Grocery Stores
- Meet or exceed the minimum requirements for vehicle compliance and maintain auto insurance coverage at least to the minimum amount specified by the Motus system and state law
- Perform other duties as assigned
Candidates are recommended to have the following qualifications for Merchandiser jobs:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 6 months experience working in a distribution warehouse environment or other positions which require continuous heavy lifting
- Must have reliable automobile transportation, maintain an acceptable driving record and valid driver license
- Working knowledge of electronic devices such as cell phones and printers.
- Ability to operate mechanical equipment such as a motorized pallet jack
- Must be able to lift products from 25 lbs. to 50 lbs. on a regular basis and up to 165 lbs. when handling keg products
- Must be physically capable of standing, pushing and pulling frequently, walking and lifting constantly, and sitting, standing, kneeling and reaching above shoulders occasionally
- Prior beverage industry experience and prior customer service experience preferred
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
- Skills Training
- Generous Bonus Incentives offered for referrals! For more information, ask a recruiter today!
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
The schedule for this position is Thursday through Sunday 7am to 7pm
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this Merchandiser job at a local client in Manor, TX! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-screened for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.