OBXtek Inc. is an established, award-winning business providing information technology and professional management services to the federal government. Our corporate growth has coincided with our investment in our employees as well as in outreach to our civilian and military community.Responsibilities
OBXtek is currently staffing for a Business Intelligence Analyst to work at the Pentagon for our contract with the Department of the Air Force, Staffing and Technical Acquisition Services Support (STAQSS), in the Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary for Acquisition Integration (AQXE). AQXE Provides expert and integrated position/advice to SAE, AF leadership, PEOs and PMs on programming, budgeting, execution and acquisition reporting for AF acquisition programs. This directorate also serves as the SAF/AQ focal point for Business Intelligence/Acumen, Industrial Liaison and Industrial Base efforts.
The tasks for this position include:
- Collecting, Analyzing & Distributing information on Air Force Programs and Key Government contractors and suppliers to support requests from Senior AF Leadership, Committee for Foreign Investments in the United States, and other Government Entities
- Collect & Analyze information on Industry sectors to support AF title I Defense Priorities and Allocations Systems and other programs/initiatives
- Providing technical and administrative support including data source evaluation, data capture, data warehousing, web presentation, and data analysis and data presentation.
- Creating, improving, and maintaining the office SharePoint website, including document storage and file structure, tasking capabilities, contacts, and access controls.
- Evaluating and supporting efforts to purchase and implement commercial data sources and applications (ex. Dun & Bradstreet Family Tree Finder, Capital IQ, and Carroll's) to meet mission
- Serving as project lead for improving and maintaining the industry data warehouse, including interface to key industry and program data from Federal Procurement Data System (FPDS), SMART, PEO/CM (Services), Reuters, and other
- Providing in-depth analysis, data manipulation, and data presentation, including contract data, program performance data, and company financials. Create new/innovative looks at data.
- Providing general administrative support such as creation of/responses to RFIs through Air Force Task Management Tools, creation/maintenance of organizational metrics, rosters and continuity products
- Any other tasks closely associated with the performance of duties list above and as coordinated with the CoR
Active Secret Clearance
Bachelor's Degree in a business or technical discipline
A minimum of 10 years of business analyst experience, to include business intelligence experience.Company Information
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia and founded in 2009, OBXtek is a fast-growing leader in the government contracting field. Our mission is Our People...Our Reputation. Our people are trained professionals who enhance our customers' knowledge and innovation using technology, collaboration, and education.
We offer a robust suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, matching 401K, paid time off, tuition reimbursement plans and much more.
As a prime contractor for 93% of our current work, OBXtek pairs lessons learned across disciplines with industry standard quality practices such as CMMI-Dev Level III, ITIL, 6Sigma, PMI, and ISO. Our rapid growth has been recognized by INC500, the Washington Business Journal, and Washington Technology magazine.
OBXtek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.