Help Desk Analyst ICompensation:
$40000.00 to $55000.00 yearly
• Demonstrated customer service skills with the ability to work with end users of all technical ability levels.
• Admin level knowledge of Mobile Device Management Platforms (e.g., AirWatch).
• Admin level experience with Microsoft 365 in a hybrid environment is preferred.
• Advanced hardware expertise, including server, phone system, and network hardware we’d really like to speak with you!
• Use ServiceNow ticketing system to create, manage, and complete requests while working with users to troubleshoot and resolve issues. Requests include create, change, and terminate user requests, hardware and software requests, and different system update tasks. Issues include Hardware, software, network, phone system, and mobile devices troubleshooting.
• Work with additional IT resources and/or Vendor support as needed.
• Monitor email and admin portals for notifications and alerts.
• Create and update documentation as needed and knowledge building through ongoing training and research.
- User administration and bug fixing in a client-server environment
- Basic networking concepts
- 1+ years of prior experience
- Prior experience with IT support ticketing systems
- Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Demonstrated excellence in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
- Command of Active Directory
- Strong familiarity with ServiceNow
- Microsoft Office 365 experience desired
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Help Desk Analyst I
for more information.
- Complex Problem Solving
- Operating Systems
- Networking Hardware