To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oak Brook, IL 60523
- TreeHouse Foods, Inc.
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Financial Analyst- Procurement
TreeHouse Foods, Inc. • Oak Brook, IL
Posted 16 days ago
Employee Type:Full time
Location:IL Oak Brook
Job Type:Finance Planning / Analysis
Job Posting Title:Financial Analyst- Procurement
Responsible for a variety of financial duties surrounding the planning, analysis and reporting of ingredients and packaging for Treehouse Foods. This includes periodic reporting of financial results, forecasts, the annual budget process, variance analysis, data consolidation and special projects. This individual will partner with Enterprise Procurement and the Business Units/Divisions to provide financial guidance and analytics to support key decisions to help ensure organizational objectives are achieved. This individual will also assistance other EP Finance analysts and Managers in their work. Must be a clear communicator who excels in collaboration.
- Provide analytical support as needed. This individual will handle many, if not all, ad hoc assignments.
- Responsible for supporting actual, forecast, earnings release, and budget reporting of ingredients and packaging.
- Interact proactively with key internal customers, including Enterprise Procurement Operations, Supply Chain FP&A and Business Unit Finance teams to analyze raw materials and packaging COGS, and as well as provide management with potential opportunities and risks to the segments' financial position.
- Responsible for coordinating EP forecast inputs into the financial planning system and work with management to validate accuracy and reasonableness of data.
- Help coordinate EP business presentations.
- Demonstrate leadership in consensus & team building within and outside of Finance.
- Understanding of business implications and proactive problem solving as it relates to materials and packaging to help leadership deliver business results.
- Develop relationships with key central services groups.
- Planning and forecasting process design and management.
- Provide formal and informal training on financial concepts and systems to team members.
- Other special projects and ad hoc reporting as required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Five plus years of experience in financial analysis and data management
- Self-motivation in a fast pace environment
- Ability to be a culture creator
- P&L background / experience along with knowledge of financial systems and general accounting concepts
- Proven ability to partner with various business disciplines
- Proven abilitiy to lead and develop a team.
- Strong computer skills in Excel (pivot tables), Access, SAP, TPM, Powerpoint and BI expertise preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and basic knowledge of general business concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity, change and a dynamic business environment
- Business Partnering: proven ability to develop strong relationships and partnerships with internal customers, peers and effectively managing those relationships
- Project Management: experience leading multiple stage projects from conception to completion
- GAAP: strong fundamental knowledge of, understanding of internal and external research methods for, and experience driving compliance of
- Internal Controls: experience identifying, improving and maintaining
- Systems and Tools: proficiency managing and making recommendations for efficiencies with systems and tools, such as SAP and supporting applications
- Cross-functional Dependencies: experience effectively working across multiple departments to complete a project or resolve an organizational challenge
- Forecasting: experience accurately forecasting in a given area and understanding the key drivers of that area
- Critical Thinking: leverage analytics, benchmarking, and insights to generate meaningful financial strategies and solutions
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting required
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.