Relocation package available for candidates willing to move to Rochester, NY.
We are seeking several highly motivated, Service Engineer's with a strong technical background, particularly with complex software driven electro-mechanical systems and mechatronics. This position comes with a full suite of benefits at a competitive salary.
$70,000 - $80,000Job Summary:
Provide technical support, service training and on-site support to strategic OEM partners and dealers. The Service Engineer is also responsible in providing pre-sales technical support to test customer applications and demonstrate products to prospective clients.Job Responsibilities:
- Provide field escalation technical support to customers
- Able to apply logical trouble shooting, superior product knowledge and strong customer management skills to resolve the root-cause of problems under potentially stressful situations for both existing and newly launched products.
- On-site support to dealers and partners for installations and technical escalations not resolved through phone support.
- Collaborate on the development of; and own of delivery of technical product service training to technical specialists and service technicians.
- Embrace student feedback as an opportunity for improvement.
- Collect and analyze data using data analysis tools verify product performance and provide feedback to engineering on root cause of hardware or software issues.
- Provide feedback on process, training and product issues assuring the root cause of issues is understood; track closed loop corrective resolution of all issues assigned.
- Pre-sales technical support answering customer questions on applications and specifications to properly set customer expectations and ensure new installations meet requirements.
- Product demonstration to prospective clients either live at our Customer Support Center or through remote methods (recorded or live / streaming).
- Demonstrating superior product knowledge and communication & presentation skills to articulate product strengths, and more importantly properly set customer expectations.
- Review service documentation to improve troubleshooting, repairs and adjustment procedures.
- Strong technical background particularly with complex software driven electro-mechanical systems, mechatronics background
- Technical background in the printing, mailing, or document finishing industry, desired
- Prior Military Technical background, considered a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel to customer sites in North America to provide On-Site Escalation support, training or installation support within a short notice. Amount of travel will vary but is expected to be between 25% to 50% in peak periods.
- Strong Follow-up skills to verify issues are either closed and on a path towards resolution. Some experience with Closed Loop Corrective Action processes and systems.
- Strong Microsoft applications suite skills (Office - Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Teams, Sharepoint)
- Experience with Service Information Systems helpful, but not required.
- Ability to support spare parts processing using Company ERP System.
- Valid Driver's license and Passport required.
- Associates or B.S. Degree in a technical field or equivalent demonstrated work experience, required
Apply today!Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service
- Data Analysis
- Data Streaming